Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Goodbye 3.2 MP Canon Elph. You were a trusty companion...

Everyone is a critic... it seems that everyone's a photographer as well. I've decided to graduate from my trusty 3.2 Megapixel Canon Digital Elph to the latest Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR. I got a confirmation email this morning stating that it's been shipped and will be here within the week! This blog will hopefully show my progression from casual "point-and-shoot" picture snapper to presentable photographer. Enjoy these old digital snaps for now while I wait for my new toy to arrive in the mail. Hopefully it only gets better from here...













3 comments:

Jed said...

These are nice. Showoff.

Nephi said...

So glad I made it into one of these photos.

KrisMarieWilson said...

Joe - We bought the XT for Christmas... nice choice!